Hello All! Steve Hayes has released a new book! The title is “Western Pacific Steam Locomotives”. The book is 282 pages long with a picture of all of the WP Steam Locomotives (except 123) and also features photo captions and some text. Books is spiral bound 10″ wide by 6″ tall and retails for $30.00. The Museum Gift Shop has 20 copies in stock at this time. The Book is not on the Museum Online Store so you will have to e-mail me at email@example.com to order. FRRS Regular/Family Member purchase price is $27.00 while the Sustaining and Life member price is $25.50. Actual shipping charges and applicable tax apply. Order now..operators are standing by. (no not really, E-mail is fine until I can get back up to the museum and get this on the webstore.
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
- 2016 WP – PCR / NMRA Convention Report