- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Hello all, The museum is slated to open for the 2011 season Next Saturday April 2. As you can see there is a lot of snow, Mother Nature’s last hurrah ends Sunday supposedly and all next week is slated to … Continue reading
Cameron Beach, Bay Area Electric Railway Association/Western Railway Museum at Rio Vista Chairman passed away suddenly at the age of 62 Friday, March 18th of an apparent heart attack. Cameron was another rail historian; he was one of us. Losing Mr. … Continue reading