- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- Early Bird Convention Registration Ends Today!
- Western Pacific 2016 Convention!
- Santa Trains postscript
- Santa Trains in Portola!
- October 2015 Board Meeting Rescheduled
- Around the Museum
- Some quick photos from the 2015 Convention
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention reported in Elko newspaper and news website
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention pre-registration ending
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention update
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The annual FRRS/WPRM Membership Dinner and Meeting is rapidly approaching, on Saturday June 4th. This year Operating Department Managers Bill Parker and Rick Grunninger have been placed in charge of the Membership Dinner and this year is going to be a Pot-Luck. … Continue reading
Hello! Quite a bit was accomplished last time on the 165 restoration. Please take a look: Spring 2011 Work Week Report All the best, Chris Allan, WPRM Steam Program Coordinator