I am very proud and happy to annouce to the membership that as of this morning (12/6/11) our latest addition to the WP family has arrived Portola. After months of work and communtication, the Union Pacific has graciously donated the UPY 1042 to the FRRS. This locomotive is the Western Pacific 1503 SW1500. It cosmetically does not look the greatest but as soon as possible will be restored to its original as delivered condition. I will get some pictures of it tommorow and try post them. Thanks to the UP for this!
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Guest blog
- Yes, we’re people too…
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- Western Pacific Historic Convention 2015! – Registration open
- 2015 Western Pacific Historical Photo Calendars
- 2015 Western Pacific Railroad Calendar now available!
- Santa Trains 2014!
- 2014 Western Pacific Convention update
- 2014 Convention – Layout Registrations
- 2014 WP Historic Convention Update
- Win Two Tickets for the Feather River Express
- Western Pacific Historical Convention 2014
- 2013 FRRS Board Elections – nominations open