It is with much sadness and a heavy heart that we announce the passing of “Hotbox”, beloved shopcat at the Western Pacific Railroad Museum last evening. Hotbox has been a pet to all of us at the museum, as well as faithful visitor greeter, security, hospitality Director and companion to many who volunteer at the museum on a regular basis for the past 21 years. She lived a good long life for a cat and will be missed by all of us. Hotbox will be laid to rest out near the Picnic area and the balloon track this week.
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Guest blog
- Yes, we’re people too…
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- Some quick photos from the 2015 Convention
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention reported in Elko newspaper and news website
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention pre-registration ending
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention update
- 2015 Western Pacific Historic Convention update
- New Addition to WP Convention events
- More Convention Information!
- FRRS Spring Fundraiser
- 2015 WP Convention Update
- Western Pacific Historic Convention 2015! – Registration open