- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I just recieved a link and video to a wonderful blog post by Author Janet Dawson, who is writing a novel set on the “California Zephyr”. In it, Ms. Dawson talks about a unique part of her research for her … Continue reading
. . .how can we even begin, as we wrap up a weekend like this? Well, let’s start with a general observation. It is estimated that the crowd drawn to Portola Railroad Days was significantly less than last year. But, … Continue reading
Isn’t it time for an update? Portola Railroad Days is this weekend, Friday, August 17 through Sunday, August 19. Admission to the museum will be free during this event! We will be running trains all three days, and tickets must … Continue reading
It’s been a while. . .too long. . .since there’s been an update of goings-on at the museum. So finally, here’s one to try and catch up on museum happenin’s. As last reported, there was a good turnout of volunteers … Continue reading
As Directors and Officers, usually, the membership sees us doing various tasks around the museum, usually in work boots and overalls, getting dirty, or performing various administration tasks, attending meetings, etc. Yep. That’s our job, what we signed on to … Continue reading