Hi Everyone! Yes, we’re way overdue for an update, but here’s one for you. After Railroad Days things began to slow down here at the museum. Summer is coming to a close, schools are going back into session, and so things have slowed down a bit here at the museum. Our volunteers who continue to keep up their participation are remaining busy seeing to ongoing repair and restorations projects as well as general upkeep of the facilities. Right now we are in the midst of the Labor Day Holiday weekend, and business has been great for us so far! Yesterday (Saturday) was busy but today was even busier. This weekend represents kind of our “last hurrah” for the summer, and it’s been great to see so many people coming over the last few days to enjoy our museum – if you are reading this and are among those who have come to visit us this weekend, we thank you so much for making this a great weekend for us! Volunteers helping out this weekend include Ethan Doty, Rick Gruninger, Loren Ross, Gail McClure, Stephanie Parker, Matt Parker, Matt Elems, Bob Sims, Bill Parker, and Fred Elenbaas. Some of us are fortunate enough to be spending this holiday weekend right here at the museum, enjoying the camaraderie of our fellow members – what a great way to spend a long weekend!
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up