- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Monthly Archives: March 2014
One of the most important things a group of railroaders do before starting their work day is hold a “job briefing”. What is a job briefing you ask? A job briefing is defined as a short meeting between all members … Continue reading
This is test #1 for connection to Facebook.
Work continues at the WPRM even when we aren’t open to the general public. Maintaining our fleet of vintage locomotives and rolling stock is a full-time job, and we have been taking full advantage of our mild winter weather over … Continue reading
At the present time, the following candidates have been verified as valid candidates for the 2014 FRRS Election. Please vote and return your ballot when received 2014 Verified Nominees: Kerry Cochran – Incumbent Charlie Spikes – Incumbent Greg Elems – … Continue reading