- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Monthly Archives: August 2014
The 2014 Convention Schedule is now available for download: Download HERE We look forward to seeing you at the convention!
The 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention is coming up in one week. We still have tickets available for the convention. See this page http://convention.wplives.org for information. Presentations this year include the Western Pacific’s final decade, a look at the Sacramento Northern, … Continue reading
Congratulations to our Grand Prize Winner, Vicky Proud of Vallejo, California, who has won tickets for two on the Feather River Express! Vicky and her guest will ride in style aboard luxurious private rail cars from Emeryvile, California, to Sacramento, where the … Continue reading