- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Here are a few photos I quickly grabbed with my camera phone. I have more with my big camera that I will post later. -Eugene The Red Lion folks were great. We were all really surprised when we saw the … Continue reading
Our convention made the front page of the Elko Daily Free Press today and was also featured on their website: http://elkodaily.com/news/railroad-history-western-pacific-group-convenes-in-elko/article_9d17f6f0-1642-5780-987a-798e89c80d6e.html The reaction from the attendees so far has been overwhelmingly positive. Everyone seemed to have a great time and … Continue reading
The final day for pre-registration for the 2015 Western Pacific Railroad Historic Convention in Elko, Nevada is tomorrow, April 18. This is also the last day to register for the Saturday night banquet and the special Nevada Northern charter excursion … Continue reading
Here is the preliminary clinic / presentation schedule for the 2015 Convention in Elko, April 24-26, 2015 2015 WP Historic Convention Clinic and Event List date time presenter title topic Friday 10:00 AM Registration / Info Table / Vendor Room … Continue reading
Just another reminder that the first crew training this season is in 11½ hours. Location: Silver Plate dining car, located at the west end of the diesel shop. Time: 09:00 to 15:00 It is recommended that you bring a pen … Continue reading
The Convention in Elko, NV is coming up April 24-26, 2015 We have extended the pre-registration deadline for the convention, and the deadline for the banquet and the Nevada Northern extra fare trip. The new deadline is Saturday, April 18, … Continue reading
The 2015 Board of Directors Elections have been postponed. This is due to a legal action taken against the FRRS by FRRS members, James Mason, Robert Reininger, Bill Meeker, and Debra Baer. Once this issue is settled, a new date … Continue reading
It looks like we may have the opportunity to have small groups receive a guided tour of the Elko Yard and get history on the line change around Elko. We are still finalizing details, but if you are interested and … Continue reading
And now some updates on the 2015 Convention in Elko, NV. Our guest speaker will be Mike Kessler, retired WP engineer. Mr. Kessler grew up in Carlin, NV and hired out in Stockton in 1972. He spent a lot of … Continue reading