- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Daily Archives: April 27, 2015
Here are a few photos I quickly grabbed with my camera phone. I have more with my big camera that I will post later. -Eugene The Red Lion folks were great. We were all really surprised when we saw the … Continue reading
Our convention made the front page of the Elko Daily Free Press today and was also featured on their website: http://elkodaily.com/news/railroad-history-western-pacific-group-convenes-in-elko/article_9d17f6f0-1642-5780-987a-798e89c80d6e.html The reaction from the attendees so far has been overwhelmingly positive. Everyone seemed to have a great time and … Continue reading