- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Another season opening work session! We’re continuing our clean-up and work session to get ready for 2017. This weekend we’ll be working in and around the Diesel Shop. For more information and to sign up, please visit: http://wplives.org/news_items/spring_2017_work_party.html
We are pleased to announce several more shows for the WP Convention happening May 4-7, 2017 at Harrah’s in Reno, Nevada: SHOWS: Orange and Silver Days Gone By – by Keith Ardinger WP’s Oroville Line Change – by Kerry Cochran … Continue reading
Hi everyone. We will be having a clean-up and redecoration weekend coming on March 25-26 at the museum. Primary focus will be getting the Museum Store cleared out, cleaned and then repainting the floor and touching up the walls. We … Continue reading