- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Guest blog
- Yes, we’re people too…
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- Western Pacific Historic Convention 2015! – Registration open
- 2015 Western Pacific Historical Photo Calendars
- 2015 Western Pacific Railroad Calendar now available!
- Santa Trains 2014!
- 2014 Western Pacific Convention update
- 2014 Convention – Layout Registrations
- 2014 WP Historic Convention Update
- Win Two Tickets for the Feather River Express
- Western Pacific Historical Convention 2014
- 2013 FRRS Board Elections – nominations open
Author Archives: Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
Currently, the museum is closed to the General Public, however, that doesn’t mean the lights have been off and the gate locked, on the contrary, there are many MANY good things happening to further the preservation and presentation of the … Continue reading
The 2014 Convention Schedule is now available for download: Download HERE We look forward to seeing you at the convention!
Congratulations to our Grand Prize Winner, Vicky Proud of Vallejo, California, who has won tickets for two on the Feather River Express! Vicky and her guest will ride in style aboard luxurious private rail cars from Emeryvile, California, to Sacramento, where the … Continue reading
MAY 21, 2014 PORTOLA, CALIFORNIA Feather River Rail Society Western Pacific Railroad Museum at Portola 700 Western Pacific Way P.O. Box 608 Portola, CA 66122 530- 832-4131 Web site http://www.WPLives.org PORTOLA’S RAIL MUSEUM WINS 2014 UNION PACIFIC … Continue reading
Election Committee for 2014: Matt Shuman (chairman) Ron Huey Tellers for 2014: Courtney Rulley Michael Scholz Craig Simmons Steven Cope Total ballots cast: 343 Total ruled invalid due to procedural errors: 2 Total valid ballots: 341 Board Candidates: (I = … Continue reading
This years membership dinner will take place on Saturday, June 7th at 5:30 with the membership meeting to follow. As with last year, this years dinner will be a Pot-luck and Barbecue. Alicia La Brecque is coordinating the food, and … Continue reading