December 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2018 Western Pacific Railroad Historical Convention
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
Author Archives: Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
This years membership dinner will take place on Saturday, June 7th at 5:30 with the membership meeting to follow. As with last year, this years dinner will be a Pot-luck and Barbecue. Alicia La Brecque is coordinating the food, and … Continue reading
One of the most important things a group of railroaders do before starting their work day is hold a “job briefing”. What is a job briefing you ask? A job briefing is defined as a short meeting between all members … Continue reading
This is test #1 for connection to Facebook.
I just recieved a link and video to a wonderful blog post by Author Janet Dawson, who is writing a novel set on the “California Zephyr”. In it, Ms. Dawson talks about a unique part of her research for her … Continue reading
As Directors and Officers, usually, the membership sees us doing various tasks around the museum, usually in work boots and overalls, getting dirty, or performing various administration tasks, attending meetings, etc. Yep. That’s our job, what we signed on to … Continue reading
Actually, I hate to have to bring up the famous quote you’ve no doubt heard that Mark Twain made in 1897, however, for the same reason Mr. Twain made that statement, we at the Feather River Rail Society make the … Continue reading