- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
- 2016 WP – PCR / NMRA Convention Report
- Early Bird Convention Registration Ends Today!
- Western Pacific 2016 Convention!
- Santa Trains postscript
Author Archives: frrsmatt
Greetings, everyone. Matt Parker here again with a report on activities around our museum. It was another great day in Portola, in terms of weather as well as volunteer and visitor activity. I began the day by driving over … Continue reading
Hello Everyone! Matt Parker here, with an update on goings-on around the museum today. Today was my first opportunity to visit the museum this summer. Disappointing that so much of our busy season has passed, but with other matters settled … Continue reading
Hi Everyone! Yes, we’re way overdue for an update, but here’s one for you. After Railroad Days things began to slow down here at the museum. Summer is coming to a close, schools are going back into session, and so … Continue reading
. . .how can we even begin, as we wrap up a weekend like this? Well, let’s start with a general observation. It is estimated that the crowd drawn to Portola Railroad Days was significantly less than last year. But, … Continue reading
Isn’t it time for an update? Portola Railroad Days is this weekend, Friday, August 17 through Sunday, August 19. Admission to the museum will be free during this event! We will be running trains all three days, and tickets must … Continue reading
It’s been a while. . .too long. . .since there’s been an update of goings-on at the museum. So finally, here’s one to try and catch up on museum happenin’s. As last reported, there was a good turnout of volunteers … Continue reading