February 2016 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- Early Bird Convention Registration Ends Today!
- Western Pacific 2016 Convention!
- Santa Trains postscript
- Santa Trains in Portola!
- October 2015 Board Meeting Rescheduled
- Around the Museum
- Some quick photos from the 2015 Convention
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention reported in Elko newspaper and news website
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention pre-registration ending
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention update
Author Archives: lolunar
Some of you are receiving a piece of mail from the self named “Friends of the FRRS” These people are not friends of the FRRS, you will understand that as soon as you read the material they have sent you. … Continue reading
Members, On Monday 5/11 I attended a court hearing in Quincy on behalf of the FRRS that was brought against us by Members Mason, Reininger, Meeker, and Baer for complete access to our Mailing list and to have a “neutral” … Continue reading
The 2015 Board of Directors Elections have been postponed. This is due to a legal action taken against the FRRS by FRRS members, James Mason, Robert Reininger, Bill Meeker, and Debra Baer. Once this issue is settled, a new date … Continue reading
So long, Winterail. Today, 3/14/15 /Gail, Alicia LaBreque and I set up, sold merchandise, renewed some memberships, and visited and networked with old friends at the last Winterail railfan event held in Stockton, CA. The FRRS has been attending the … Continue reading
As of 2/1/12, Gail McClure is now in charge of operating the FRRS/WPRM gift shop and Web Store. This includes all mail orders and sales. Rick Gruninger and Bill Parker are in charge of all things RAL. After Gail makes … Continue reading
I am very proud and happy to annouce to the membership that as of this morning (12/6/11) our latest addition to the WP family has arrived Portola. After months of work and communtication, the Union Pacific has graciously donated the UPY … Continue reading