- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
- 2016 WP – PCR / NMRA Convention Report
- Early Bird Convention Registration Ends Today!
- Western Pacific 2016 Convention!
- Santa Trains postscript
Author Archives: Poindexter
The week of January 9th saw a large amount of weather activity in the Sierra Nevada mountains, with flooding issues in many places, such as Reno, and through the Feather River Canyon. Luckily the museum was spared any major flooding … Continue reading
Another unseasonably warm day at the Western Pacific Railroad Museum brought Fritz and I up from Reno to begin the work of making the RAL fleet ready for use this coming season. Our goal: Pre-lube, check, and start WP 917D. … Continue reading
That time is rapidly approaching again! Crew Training and Orientation will be held on April 11 and 12, 2015, as well as May 2 and 3, 2015. If you wish to be on the operating crew this season, please make … Continue reading
Today’s efforts at the WPRM involved rearranging the “Ops Office” for greater ease of use. Work began with removing the overly deep desk and placing the shelf that resided on it on the wall. Work was complicated by the spacing … Continue reading
Continuing in a long tradition of efficient night work projects, the baggage car and Silver Plate have been switched into the shop in preparation for Santa Trains. Fritz and Poindexter switched the cars around using former US Army 1857, a … Continue reading
Duane Vander Veen arrived this morning to work on the new (to the museum) forklift, and fix the alternator issues. It now functions properly, and charges the battery. Roger Stabler also showed up, along with Fritz, and they spent a … Continue reading