- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
- 2016 WP – PCR / NMRA Convention Report
Author Archives: rrwidow89
Railroad Days was a success this year, due in no small part to the very hard work done by a group of dedicated volunteers. While crowds were down, revenues were up and our guests, with a few exceptions, seemed very … Continue reading
Hello, fellow FRRS Members! Portola Railroad Days is coming soon. Scheduled for August 16-18th, we will have activities in support of the event each day. We are desperate for volunteers to work operations and as crossing guards, help in the … Continue reading
Hello to all! We are in desperate need of volunteers to help with projects around the Museum. The next project weekend is planned for 06/29-30/2013 to work on the gift shop. If you can spare the time, don’t mind a … Continue reading
Greetings and Hello! The annual Membership Meeting and Dinner will be held Saturday, June 1, 2013 in the Diesel Shop at the Western Pacific Railroad Museum. The dinner will be a pot-luck with the Museum providing BBQ Tri-Tip and Smoked … Continue reading