- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
Author Archives: Chris Allan
Lots to report this time, please take a look! – Chris http://wprrsteam.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-2011-work-week-report.html
Hello! Quite a bit was accomplished last time on the 165 restoration. Please take a look: Spring 2011 Work Week Report All the best, Chris Allan, WPRM Steam Program Coordinator
The Western Pacific Railroad Museum Steam Program welcomes it’s newest member, Mr. Stephen A. Lee of Cheyenne, Wyoming. Steve is retired from the Union Pacific Railroad, and brings a great deal of steam experience to our program. Welcome! -JCA