- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Guest blog
- Yes, we’re people too…
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention pre-registration ending
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention update
- 2015 Western Pacific Historic Convention update
- New Addition to WP Convention events
- More Convention Information!
- FRRS Spring Fundraiser
- 2015 WP Convention Update
- Western Pacific Historic Convention 2015! – Registration open
- 2015 Western Pacific Historical Photo Calendars
- 2015 Western Pacific Railroad Calendar now available!
Author Archives: zephyrus805
The final day for pre-registration for the 2015 Western Pacific Railroad Historic Convention in Elko, Nevada is tomorrow, April 18. This is also the last day to register for the Saturday night banquet and the special Nevada Northern charter excursion … Continue reading
Here is the preliminary clinic / presentation schedule for the 2015 Convention in Elko, April 24-26, 2015 2015 WP Historic Convention Clinic and Event List date time presenter title topic Friday 10:00 AM Registration / Info Table / Vendor Room … Continue reading
The Convention in Elko, NV is coming up April 24-26, 2015 We have extended the pre-registration deadline for the convention, and the deadline for the banquet and the Nevada Northern extra fare trip. The new deadline is Saturday, April 18, … Continue reading
It looks like we may have the opportunity to have small groups receive a guided tour of the Elko Yard and get history on the line change around Elko. We are still finalizing details, but if you are interested and … Continue reading
And now some updates on the 2015 Convention in Elko, NV. Our guest speaker will be Mike Kessler, retired WP engineer. Mr. Kessler grew up in Carlin, NV and hired out in Stockton in 1972. He spent a lot of … Continue reading
The FRRS’ Spring Fundraising Campaign is now in progress. Members have received their donation letters recently and I have heard we are already seeing returns from it. This campaign is very special as we are kicking off our first capital … Continue reading