- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Guest blog
- Yes, we’re people too…
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- Western Pacific Historic Convention 2015! – Registration open
- 2015 Western Pacific Historical Photo Calendars
- 2015 Western Pacific Railroad Calendar now available!
- Santa Trains 2014!
- 2014 Western Pacific Convention update
- 2014 Convention – Layout Registrations
- 2014 WP Historic Convention Update
- Win Two Tickets for the Feather River Express
- Western Pacific Historical Convention 2014
- 2013 FRRS Board Elections – nominations open
Author Archives: zephyrus805
April 24-26, 2015 – Elko, NV Registration for the 2015 Western Pacific Historic Convention in Elko, NV is finally open! (Took some doing to nail down the venue) This year we have a special event on Sunday, April 26, following … Continue reading
There are still WP Historical Photo calendars available. To order, go to http://calendar.wplives.org. All proceeds support preservation of the Western Pacific Railroad and its family. All photos in the calendar are high-resolution scans, professionally retouched and printed, from the Feather … Continue reading
As part of our fundraising efforts, the Feather River Rail Society now has available a Western Pacific 2015 wall calendar featuring images from its WP photo archives. Thirteen photos (12 months plus cover) covering steam, diesel, Sacramento Northern electric, San Francisco … Continue reading
The WPRM will be running Santa Trains again this year, and have even added an extra Saturday! Trains will run the first THREE Saturdays in December, the 6th, 13th & 20th, from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Once again we are … Continue reading
The 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention is coming up in one week. We still have tickets available for the convention. See this page http://convention.wplives.org for information. Presentations this year include the Western Pacific’s final decade, a look at the Sacramento Northern, … Continue reading
If you are registering on-line and want to do the Friday (Richmond) and / or Sunday (Napa) layout tours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and let us know your name, the name of any others in your party … Continue reading