- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- 2016 WP – PCR / NMRA Convention Report
- Early Bird Convention Registration Ends Today!
- Western Pacific 2016 Convention!
- Santa Trains postscript
- Santa Trains in Portola!
- October 2015 Board Meeting Rescheduled
- Around the Museum
- Some quick photos from the 2015 Convention
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention reported in Elko newspaper and news website
- 2015 Western Pacific Convention pre-registration ending
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Over 190 visitors attended the joint NMRA – PCR / FRRS – WP 2016 Convention in Modesto. Many expressed that they enjoyed the varied format and presentations and felt it was a very smoothly run convention. Presentations included the debut … Continue reading
“Taking It to the Streets” Western Pacific / Pacific Coast Region Joint Convention April 20 – 24, 2016, Wednesday through Sunday – Modesto, California Early Bird Registration ends today! Discount hotel rooms are now available! This year the FRRS is … Continue reading
“Taking It to the Streets” Western Pacific / Pacific Coast Region Joint Convention April 20 – 24, 2016, Wednesday through Sunday – Modesto, California Early Bird Registration is NOW OPEN! Discount rooms are now available! This year the FRRS … Continue reading
Four words: Best. Santa Trains. Ever. Our team at the Western Pacific Railroad Museum has been working to grow and improve this event, and this effort was most certainly evident this year. We broke records across the board, from attendance … Continue reading
The 2015 Santa Trains are fast approaching! We are running three Saturdays this year: December 5, 12 and 19. Gates open at 3 PM and trains start running at 5 PM. There is no cost for a ticket. Admission is … Continue reading
As announced previously, the October FRRS Board Meeting, originally scheduled for October 10, has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 17 at 4:00 PM due to a conflict. The meeting will still be held in the Meeting Room at the WP … Continue reading