November 2017 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Tom Carter - Director/Webmaster
- 2015 Election Completed
- Current Progress for Winter 2014-2015
- 2014 Western Pacific Historical Convention Schedule now available
- Raffle Winners have been chosen!
- Press Release – FRRS secures grant from Union Pacific Foundation
- 2014 Feather River Rail Society Board of Directors Election Results
- Members Meeting & Dinner – Help Wanted!
- Pre-Work Job Briefing
- Facebook test 1
- Winter at the WPRM
- Around the Museum – 4 March 2015
- Crew Training for 2015 Season
- Work at the WPRM, 22 January 2015
- Continuing Work at the WPRM – 30 October 2014 – 9:50pm
- Work Continues at the WPRM – 30 October 2014
- Around the Museum in the evening, June 30, 2014
- It’s a Wrap!
- Work Continues at the WPRM (Week of April 6)
- Work continues at the WPRM
- Chris Allan
- “Charles O. Sweetwood” nurse visits WP Museum
- 2017 Western Pacific Convention update
- Season Opening Work Session
- More Convention Shows and Events!
- Start of Season Work Session!
- 2017 WP Convention Update
- 2017 Historic Convention opens registration
- FRRS Sponsors!
- WP 917-D Start-up
- 2016 WP – PCR / NMRA Convention Report
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The week of January 9th saw a large amount of weather activity in the Sierra Nevada mountains, with flooding issues in many places, such as Reno, and through the Feather River Canyon. Luckily the museum was spared any major flooding … Continue reading
The Feather River Rail Society has started a corporate sponsorship program and we have our first two sponsors! Huge thank you to Portola Village Pharmacy for signing on as our first sponsor under this program. They have joined as a … Continue reading
Western Pacific F7A 917-D has been receiving a lot of work recently, including mechanical repair and body prep. She was recently fired up after being down for service over the winter. Being over 60 years old, this long-serving freight locomotive … Continue reading
Over 190 visitors attended the joint NMRA – PCR / FRRS – WP 2016 Convention in Modesto. Many expressed that they enjoyed the varied format and presentations and felt it was a very smoothly run convention. Presentations included the debut … Continue reading
“Taking It to the Streets” Western Pacific / Pacific Coast Region Joint Convention April 20 – 24, 2016, Wednesday through Sunday – Modesto, California Early Bird Registration ends today! Discount hotel rooms are now available! This year the FRRS is … Continue reading
“Taking It to the Streets” Western Pacific / Pacific Coast Region Joint Convention April 20 – 24, 2016, Wednesday through Sunday – Modesto, California Early Bird Registration is NOW OPEN! Discount rooms are now available! This year the FRRS … Continue reading